Manage Incidents, Near Misses and Hazards to improve workplace safety
GET FREE DEMO
See all the features of the IMEC EHS Incident Reporting Software
EHS Incident Reporting Software - Other Features
• Unlimited Categories of EHS Incidents or Events means you can record any type of EHS Incident, Hazard or Near Miss. Implement the system as a safety incident reporting software system or use as an OSHA incident reporting software solution.
• There is No need to logon to the mobile incident reporting software app. The Mobile App which is part of the IMEC EHS Incident Management Software System, runs on Apple, Android or Windows 10 devices.
• There is Nothing to Install and all customer data is stored in a Secure Cloud Service (Tier 4), get the EHS mobile App from the Stores to Windows, Apple or Android devices.
• One Mobile App that can be used to record any type of EHS Incident / Accident, Personal Injury Incident, Vehicle Incident, A chemical Spill etc. So this is a complete safety incident reporting software solution.
• Make Sure you are always ready for an audit, with a Complete History of All EHS Incidents. The IMEC EHS Incident Management Software can also operate as an anonymous incident reporting software solution if needed. Manage Corrective Actions to Closure and Create Preventative Actions to ensure that incidents do not reoccur. Improve worker safety and be audit ready.
• A Full History of all reported EHS incidents is available on the web. The EHS Incident History provides customers in Hospitals, Higher Education, Manufacturing, Any Industry with a powerful and easy to use EHS incident management software system.
• A Full Incident Management software solution that allows users to record injuries and illnesses, any type of incident data. Custom categories allow customers to define any number of incident types and sub types. Employees can anonymously report incident data using a mobile device. Managers can perform incident investigations, record witness statements and generate the OSHA form 300 directly from the Web portal. Create corrective actions or preventative actions and have the appropriate people follow up. Dashboards and Reports help managers improve safety. Ensure compliance, reduce risk and improve the safety of your workers using the IMEC incident management software solution.
What Type of Organizations Use IMEC's EHS Incident Reporting Software ?
The types of industries that use IMEC’s EHS Incident Reporting Software are diverse, they include companies with thousands of employees across a wide range of sites down to companies who may have a hundred employees at a single site. The IMEC EHS Incident Reporting Software can be used in any organization. In summary any organization that are seeking to manage the OSHA / RIDDOR compliance for Incidents, Manage OSHA 300, 300A and 301. These include: