Fire Door Inspection Software
Request A Demo
Fire Door Inspection Software - Some Customers
How Will Fire Door Inspection Software - Help Me ?
Getting Started with IMEC’s Fire Door Inspection Software
IMEC can provide everything you need to get IMEC’s Fire Door Inspection Software up and running in your organization.
- There’s nothing to Install – IMEC simply send you a link with your logon details for the system.
- Barcode Labels – IMEC can supply these to suit both indoor and outdoor use or you can use your own barcode labels.
- Fire Door Inspection App – Download the IMEC Fire Door Inspection App from the Store and Logon.
- Mobile Computers – These are not needed as the Mobile Inspection App works on Apple, Android and Windows but if you need them they can be supplied.
- Training – we train your staff on all the features of the IMEC fire door safety inspection solution using the train the trainer approach.
- Support – We provide the support you need to make sure that you get the fire door safety inspection system up and running as fast as possible.
Fire Safety Inspection Software
There is no limit to the number of items that can be scanned or tracked, using this powerful Fire Safety Inspection Software System.
• The Unlimited Inspection Types means you can Inspect any Safety Device or Equipment. Inspection Types give an easy way of adding New Device Types, for example Eye Wash Stations.
• There is No need for costly Barcode Scanners. The Fire Door Inspection App which is part of the IMEC Fire Door Inspection Software Solution, runs on Apple, Android or Windows 10 devices. Customers can use Rugged, Android Devices if they wish.
• There is Nothing to Install and all customer data is stored in a Secure Cloud Service (Tier 4), get the App from the Stores to Windows, Apple or Android devices.
• One Safety Inspection Software Mobile App that performs any type of inspection, the software can be used as a Fire Door Inspection Software system but also to inspect Equipment, Vehicles and Buildings
• Service Companies can use the system as a tool within their customers facilities
• Make Sure you are always ready for an audit, maintain compliance with NFPA 80, with a Complete History of All Inspections.
• Inspecting By Area, allows the user to inspect all items in a Building. Inspections are Never Missed, improve your overall fire safety.
• A Full History of Completed Inspections on the web. The Inspection History provides customers in Hospitals, Higher Education, Manufacturing, Any Industry with a powerful Fire Door Inspection Software and Inspection Tracking system to manage their fire safety needs.
What types of Organizations use IMEC’s Fire Door Inspection Software and Fire Door Inspection App?
The IMEC Safety Inspection Software solution can be used by any organization to manage their fire safety inspection programs, including:
- Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Universities and Colleges
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Facilities Management
- Waste Management and Environmental Services
What Else Can I Inspect with IMEC’s Safety Inspection Software ?
IMEC’s Safety Inspection Software can be used as a Fire Door Safety Inspection Software System but can also be used to inspect any type of equipment or building, including:
- Fire Extinguishers
- Eye Wash Stations
- Emergency Lights
- Exit Signs
- Emergency Showers
- Blue Phones
- Life Boats
- Emergency Equipment
- Production Equipment
- Waste Areas
Safety Inspection Software – What is the Likely Return on Investment?
There are a range of issues to consider when working out the return on investment that one can expect from a safety inspection software solution that includes a safety inspection software mobile app. They include:
- The amount of time employees spend manually doing each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees doing the inspection.
- The amount of time performing data entry and filing for each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees that do data entry and filing.
- The amount of time it takes to answer a query about an inspection.
The above information can be used as the basis for working out the return on investment on a Safety Inspection Software Mobile Solution. Of course when a system is implemented a lot of this data should be available within a top class safety inspection software product to prove the return.