Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Software
BOOK A DEMO
How Will Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software Help Me?
Extinguisher Inspection Software - Other Features
There is no limit to the number of items that can be scanned or tracked, using this powerful Extinguisher Inspection Software System.
• Unlimited Inspection Types means you can Inspect any Safety Device or Equipment. Inspection Types give an easy way of adding New Device Types, for example Eye Wash Stations.
• There is No need for pricey Barcode Scanners. The Mobile App which is part of the IMEC Fire Extinguisher Barcode System, runs on Apple, Android or Windows 10 devices. Customers can use Rugged, Android Devices if they wish.
• There is Nothing to Install and all customer data is stored in a Secure Cloud Service (Tier 4), get the App from the Stores to Windows, Apple or Android devices.
• One Mobile Inspection App that performs any type of inspection, the software can be used as a Extinguisher Inspection Software system but also to inspect Equipment, Vehicles and Buildings
• Service Companies can use the system as a Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software system with their customers
• Make Sure you are always ready for an audit, with a Complete History of All Inspections.
• Inspecting By Area, allows the user to perform all items in a Building. Inspections are Never Missed
• A Full History of Completed Inspections on the web. The Inspection History provides customers in Hospitals, Higher Education, Manufacturing, Any Industry with a powerful Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software system.
Getting Started with IMEC's Fire Extinguisher Barcode System
IMEC can provide everything you need to get IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software up and running in your organization.
- There’s nothing to Install – IMEC simply send you a link with your logon details for the system.
- Barcode Labels – IMEC can supply these to suit both indoor and outdoor use or you can use your own barcode labels.
- Mobile App – Download the Mobile App from the Store and Logon.
- Mobile Computers – These are not needed as the Mobile App which is part of IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode System works on Apple, Android and Windows but if you need them they can be supplied.
- Training – we train your staff on all the features of the IMEC Fire Extinguisher Barcode System using the train the trainer approach.
- Support – We provide the support you need to make sure that you get the system up and running as fast as possible.
What types of Organizations use IMEC's Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
The IMEC Extinguisher Inspection Software solution can be used by any organization to manage their fire extinguisher inspection programs, including:
- Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Universities and Colleges
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Facilities Management
- Waste Management and Environmental Services
What Else Can I Inspect with IMEC's Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
IMEC’s Extinguisher Inspection Software can be used to inspect any type of equipment or building, including:
- Eye Wash Stations
- Emergency Lights
- Exit Signs
- Emergency Showers
- Fire Doors
- Life Boats
- Emergency Equipment
- Production Equipment
- Waste Areas
Fire Extinguisher Barcode System - What is the Likely Return on Investment?
There are a range of issues to consider when working out the return on investment that one can expect from a fire extinguisher barcode system. They include:
- The amount of time employees spend manually doing each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees doing the inspection.
- The amount of time performing data entry and filing for each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees that do data entry and filing.
- The amount of time it takes to answer a query about an inspection.
The above information can be used as the basis for working out the return on investment on a Fire Extinguisher Barcode System. Of course when a system is implemented a lot of this data should be available within a top class Fire extinguisher barcode inspection system to prove the return.