Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Software
BOOK A DEMO
How Will Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software Help Me?
Extinguisher Inspection Software - Other Features
There is no limit to the number of items that can be scanned or tracked. Manage all inspections with IMEC’s Extinguisher Inspection Software.
• Unlimited Inspection Types means you can Inspect any Safety Device. Inspection Types give an easy way of adding New Device Types. Examples are Eye Wash Stations, Emergency Showers, AED’s.
• There is No need for pricey Barcode Scanners. IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode System Mobile App runs on all devices. Customers can use Rugged, Android Devices if they wish. Simply Scan the QR Code and to start the Fire Extinguisher Scanner on the App.
• There is Nothing to Install. All customer data is stored in a Secure Cloud Service (Tier 4). Get the App from the App Stores.
• One Mobile Inspection App that performs any type of inspection. The software can be used as a Extinguisher Inspection Software system. Other Uses are inspecting Equipment, Vehicles and Buildings. A complete Safety Inspection Solution.
• Service Companies, manage your customers with this Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software. Perform Monthly Inspections, Improve Fire Protection.
• Make Sure you are always ready for an audit. Maintain Compliance with NFPA, The Joint Commission and other AHJ’s. History of All Inspections shows closed Corrective Actions. Track failures against Fire Codes.
• Inspecting By Area, allows the user to perform all items in a Building. Inspections are Never Missed. Full Inspection Scheduling for any number of Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
• A Full History of Completed Inspections on the web. The Inspection History is used by Hospitals, Colleges, Industrial, etc. IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software manages all inspections.
Getting Started with IMEC's Fire Extinguisher Barcode System
IMEC can provide everything you need. Get Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software up and running.
- There’s nothing to Install. IMEC simply send you a link with your logon details for the system.
- Download the Mobile App from the Store and Logon. Select the QR Code to start the Fire Extinguisher Scanner on the App
- Mobile Computers are not needed. IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode System App works on all Devices. If you need Devices IMEC can supply them.
- We train your staff. Training covers everything in IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode System. We use the train the trainer approach.
- We provide you with full support. We make sure that you get the system up and running as fast as possible.
- IMEC can supply barcode labels to suit both indoor and outdoor use. You can use your own barcode labels. Scan the QR Code on the App to start the Fire Extinguisher Scanner.
What types of Organizations use IMEC's Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
Any organization can use IMEC’s Extinguisher Inspection Software solution. The system will manage all your fire extinguisher inspection programs. Customers use the software in:
What Else Can I Inspect with IMEC's Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
IMEC’s Extinguisher Inspection Software can be used to inspect anything. Uses include Fire and Life Safety, Equipment and Buildings. Examples are:
- Eye Wash Stations
- Emergency Lights
- Exit Signs
- Emergency Showers
- Fire Doors
- Life Boats
- Emergency Equipment
- Production Equipment
- Waste Areas
Fire Extinguisher Barcode System - What is the Likely Return on Investment?
Consider the items below when working out the return on investment. Returns you can expect from a fire extinguisher barcode system include:
- The amount of time employees spend manually doing each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees doing the inspection.
- The amount of time performing data entry and filing for each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees that do data entry and filing.
- The amount of time it takes to answer a query about an inspection.
Use the above information to work out your return on investment. Extinguisher Inspection Software gives a high return. This data is available within IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software. Use this data to prove your return.
Reports and Dashboards within the IMEC Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software?
There’s a Dashboard Builder as part of the IMEC Fire Extinguisher Barcode System. Customers can build their own Dashboards and Reports. The Dashboards and Reports will manage fire safety within your company. Full training is given on the Dashboard Builder. This allows customers build their own dashboards to meet their needs.
Standard Dashboards in IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode System include:
Inspection Statistics – provides Inspections completed on Time rates. The Inspection Activity Each month for Each Safety Device. Examples are Fire Doors, Fire Extinguishers, E Lights. The Dashboards show Pass / Fail Rates for each Safety Device. Dashboards are Filtered by Date and Facility.
Missed Inspections – provides an up to date list of All missed Inspections. The Dashboard shows Location, Inspection Point and Due Date. Result of the Previous Inspection, Pass or Fail.
Locations Overview – shows the Inspections Completed by Location. This can be for each Inspector in Each Location.
Corrected On Site – how often are issues corrected during an inspection. The Dashboard shows the rate items are corrected. This is shown for each Safety Device or Equipment Type. The Top 10 Questions on Forms that are Corrected On Site. Corrected on site gives managers data on problems to be addressed.
Many Other Reports and Dashboards can be built. Manage all your inspections. Fire Extinguisher Inspections, Fire Door Inspections, All Safety Inspections.
Report Builder within IMEC's Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software?
IMEC’s Inspection Report Builder meets customers reporting needs. This is part of IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software Solution. The Inspection Report Builder allows customers provide custom reports. Inspection Reports can be summary or detail. Reports can easily emailed to customers or managers.
The detail reports show the completed forms or checklists. This is for each completed Fire Extinguisher Inspection. The report can be for any Safety Device Inspection. These reports help if an auditor needs proof of an inspection.
There are summary Fire Extinguisher Inspection Reports also. Summary Reports can be for any or Safety Device. Reports show all completed inspections within a date range. There are other filter options. Options such as Type of Inspection, Building or Area. The Fire Extinguisher Inspection summary shows unit, result, comment.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Summary Report is very useful. Fire Safety Service Companies use it with customers. The report lists completed inspections after a site visit. Summary Reports have header sections that are completely customizable. This can be done by the customer. Customers can print their Logo on Inspection Reports. Inspection Reports can be emailed to customers after each inspection.
IMEC provide full Report Builder training to customers. This gives you the ability to build your own reports. Fire Safety Service Companies can improve customer service and grow.