Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System
GET FREE DEMO
Fire Extinguisher Barcode System - Some Customers
Case Study - The Benefits of Implementing Fire / Safety Inspection Software
Download Fire / Safety Inspection Software Case Study
How Will an Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System Help Me?
- Getting Started
- Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software - Checklists
- Types of Inspections
- Custom Report Builder
- Other Features
- Return on Investment
Getting Started with IMEC’s Fire Equipment Inspection Software
IMEC can provide everything you need. Get your Fire Equipment Inspection Software up and running. Track all you fire safety inspections within one software solution.
Installing the Software
- The system is a completed hosted solution. There’s nothing for you the customer to install. IMEC send you a link with your logon details for the system.
Downloading the Mobile App
- Download the Mobile App from any of the App Stores. Then Logon. Select the QR Code to start the Fire Extinguisher Scanner on the App
- No need for Mobile Computers. IMEC’s Fire Equipment Inspection Software App works on all Phones and Tablets.
Is there Training on the Fire Equipment Inspection Software?
- We provide onboarding and training to your staff. Training covers everything in IMEC’s Fire Equipment Inspection Software. We use the train the trainer approach.
- We provide you with full support. We have a full knowledge base that covers all aspects of the software. Knowledge base articles include helpful videos. Articles give step-by-step instructions. We make sure that you get the system up and running as fast as possible.
Barcode Labels for Fire Extinguishers?
- IMEC can supply barcode labels to suit both indoor and outdoor use. You can use your own barcode labels. Scan the QR Code on the App to start the Fire Extinguisher Scanner.
Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System – Checklists
Portable Fire Extinguishers – Monthly Checklist, Inspection Form
- Is the Fire Extinguisher Accessible?
- Is it Fully Charged?
- Are Any Parts Broken?
- Is the Fire Extinguisher the Correct Type?
Note, not to Count The Days. Ensure there is a Monthly Inspection each month.
Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection Checklist
For Annual Maintenance use a licensed Fire Protection Service Company.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Dating Requirements
- Record the Month, Day , Year and initials of inspector as per NFPA 10-1998.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Record Keeping
- Record all fire extinguishers inspected. Any needing corrective action must be recorded.
- Frequency of inspection is at least monthly.
- Records shall be kept on a tag or label attached to the fire extinguisher. Or inspection checklists maintained on file.
- Electronic systems or software can be used. A fire extinguisher barcode inspection software system, for instance.
- Records can be in an Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System.
- Barcode labels identify each fire extinguisher.
- Barcoding will aid in the inspection process. Reducing the time needed to perform each inspection, for instance.
- Using barcode scanners to track each inspection saves time.
- Use Fire equipment inspection software as an inspection tool. The inspection of fire doors, AED’s, work areas, for instance.
Who uses IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
Any company can use IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software. The system will manage all your fire extinguisher inspection programs.
What Industries Can use this Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
What Can I Inspect with IMEC’s Fire Equipment Inspection Software ?
IMEC’s Equipment Inspection Software is flexible. It can be used to inspect anything. Inspection categories give many options. Customers can define what they want to inspect. The questions. The Pass and Fail conditions. What response will fail. Corrective actions are created. Use cases include Fire and Life Safety, Equipment and Buildings.
What Types of Inspections can this Inspection Software Manage?
- Eye Wash Stations
- Emergency Showers
- Emergency Lights
- Exit Signs
- Emergency Equipment
- Production Equipment
- Asset Inspections
- Forklift Trucks
- Security Point
Fire Equipment Inspections
IMEC’s Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System. Reports and Dashboards
IMEC’s Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System has a Dashboard Builder. Customers can build their own Dashboards and Reports. The Dashboards and Reports will manage fire safety within your company. We give full training on the Dashboard Builder. This allows customers build their own dashboards to meet their needs.
What are the Standard Dashboards in IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software?
Provides Inspections completed on Time rates. The Inspection Activity Each month. For Each Safety Device, for instance. Examples are Fire Doors, Fire Extinguishers, E Lights. The Dashboards show Pass / Fail Rates for each Safety Device. Dashboards have filters by Date and Facility.
Provides an up to date list of All missed Inspections. The Dashboard shows Location, Inspection Point and Due Date. Result of the Previous Inspection, Pass or Fail.
Shows the Inspections Completed by Location. This can be for each Inspector in Each Location.
Corrected During An Inspection On Site
When are issues corrected during an inspection? The Dashboard shows the rate of items corrected. For each Safety Device or Equipment Type. The Top 10 Questions on Forms where a correction was done. Corrected on site gives managers data on common problems.
Upcoming and Overdue Fire Extinguisher Inspections
As a result of OSHA and NFPA regulations. Fire extinguishers are inspected monthly. Certified people do annual fire extinguisher inspections. Anyone can do a monthly fire extinguisher inspection. Once they have sufficient knowledge. Checks must be as the per the fire code.
Other Fire Safety Inspection Dashboards
IMEC’s electronic fire extinguisher inspection system provides managers with dashboards. Dashboards show upcoming and overdue inspections. Dashboards can be both monthly and annual. Dashboards have filters. For instance, inspection point or inspection type.
Many Other Reports and Dashboards are available. Manage all your inspections. Fire Extinguisher Inspections or Fire Door Inspections. Any type of Safety Inspections.
IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software is a powerful tool. Use the software to manage any type of safety inspection.
Report Builder within IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Tracking Software?
IMEC’s Inspection Report Builder meets customers reporting needs. This is part of IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Tracking Software. The Inspection Report Builder allows customers provide custom reports. Inspection Reports can be summary or detail. Reports can be emailed to customers or managers.
Inspection Detail Reports
The detail reports show the completed forms or checklists. This is for each completed Fire Extinguisher Inspection. The report can be for any Safety Device Inspection. These reports help if an auditor needs proof of an inspection.
Inspection Summary Reports
There are summary Fire Extinguisher Inspection Reports. Summary Reports can be for any or Safety Device. Reports show all completed inspections within a date range. There are other filter options. Options such as Type of Inspection, Building or Area.
The Fire Extinguisher Inspection summary shows unit, result, comment.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Summary Report is powerful. The report lists completed inspections.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Summary Reports have header sections. Headers are adaptable for each customer. Customers can print their Logo on Inspection Reports. Users can email Inspection Reports after each inspection.
Fire Extinguisher Tracking Software
Key features within the IMEC Fire Extinguisher Tracking Software include:
- A Fire Extinguisher Tracking App that uses barcodes to track each fire extinguisher and its movements.
- Each Fire Extinguisher is given a unique barcode. The Location of each fire extinguisher is also tracked.
- Tracking the movement of an item between locations is done by scanning the barcodes.
- A tracking history of all movements of each fire extinguisher is available. Reports show and track all movements.
Fire Equipment Inspection Software – Other Features
There is no limit to the number of items that can be scanned or tracked. Manage all inspections with IMEC’s Extinguisher Inspection Software.
All Companies can use this Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software. Perform Monthly Inspections, Improve Fire Protection.
Mobile App Features
- There is No need for pricey Barcode Scanners. IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode System Mobile App runs on all devices. Customers can use Rugged, Android Devices if they wish.
- One Mobile Inspection App that performs any type of inspection. The software is used as an Extinguisher Inspection Software system. Other Uses are inspecting Equipment, Vehicles and Buildings. A complete Safety Inspection Solution.
- Simply Scan the QR Code to start the Fire Extinguisher Scanner on the App. Scan the asset label barcode to start the inspection using.
- There is Nothing to Install. All customer data is stored in a Secure Cloud Service (Tier 4). Get the App from the App Stores.
Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System in Large Facilities
- Perform Inspections by Location. Users specify the facility and location to be inspected.
- Inspection category can be set. For example, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Doors or Fire Pumps.
- The user can limit the list of inspection points further. Seeing inspection that are due, this week or today. This allows the user to perform all items or just Fire Extinguishers.
- Full Inspection Scheduling for any number of Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
- A Full History of Completed Inspections on the web. The Inspection History aids compliance. In Hospitals, Colleges and Industrial companies, for instance. IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software manages all inspections.
- Unlimited Inspection Types means you can Inspect any Safety Device. Inspection Types give an easy way of adding New Device Types. Examples are Eye Wash Stations, Emergency Showers, AED’s.
Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System – Return?
Return on investment from an Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System.
Electronic fire extinguisher inspection system return using barcodes?
- The amount of time employees spend doing each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees doing the inspection.
- The amount of time performing data entry and filing for each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees that do data entry and filing.
- The amount of time it takes to answer a query about an inspection.
Use the above information to work out your return on investment. Available within IMEC’s Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System. Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection Systems give high returns. Use this data to prove your return.