Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software
GET FREE DEMO
Fire Extinguisher Barcode System - Some Customers
Case Study - The Benefits of Implementing Fire / Safety Inspection Software
Download Fire / Safety Inspection Software Case Study
How Will Fire Extinguisher Inspection System Help Me?
- Getting Started
- Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software
- Types of Inspections
- Custom Report Builder
- Other Features
- Return on Investment
Getting Started with IMEC’s Fire Equipment Inspection Software
We provide everything you need. Get your Fire Equipment Inspection Software up and running. Track all you fire safety inspections and equipment.
Installing the Fire Extinguisher Software
- The system is a completed hosted inspection and tracking solution. There’s nothing to install. We send you a link with your logon details. Start tracking your fire extinguisher inspections.
Downloading the Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Mobile App
- Download the Mobile App from any of the App Stores. Then Logon. Select the QR Code to start the Fire Extinguisher Scanner on the App. Start tracking fire extinguisher inspections in minutes.
- No need for Mobile Computers. IMEC’s Fire Equipment Inspection Software App works on iOS, Android & Windows. Phones and Tablets are supported.
Is there Training on the Fire Equipment Inspection Software?
- We provide onboarding and training. The system ensures all fire extinguisher inspections and tracked. This software will ensure compliance. Use IMEC’s Fire Equipment Inspection Software as a compliance tool.
- Full customer support is provided. A knowledge base is available that covers all aspects of the software. Knowledge base articles include helpful videos. These Articles ensure your staff can manage and track all inspections that are due.
Fire Extinguisher Barcode Inspection Software
- Use Any Barcode. Scan and Inspect using the Mobile App. The App works Online and Offline. Reduce Reporting headaches with dashboards and Reports. Inspect All items in a Location. Manage and Track Failures.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software
- Inspectors can use the Mobile App Online and Offline. Inspect All items in a room or location. Never miss an inspection. Track any Failures. Dashboards show Results, Passes, Fails. Create Corrective Actions with deadlines.
Barcode Labels for Fire Extinguishers?
- Use Any Barcode to identify each item. Scan the barcode with The Mobile App to start an Inspection. Works indoors and outdoors.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection System – Checks and Frequency.
Portable Fire Extinguishers – Monthly Inspection Form
- Is the Fire Extinguisher Accessible?
- Is it Fully Charged?
- Are Any Parts Broken?
- Is the Fire Extinguisher the Correct Type?
Note, not to Count The Days. Ensure there is a Monthly Inspection each month.
Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection Form
For Annual Maintenance use a licensed Fire Protection Service Company.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Dating Requirements
- Record the Month, Day , Year and initials of inspector as per NFPA 10-1998.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Records
- Record all fire extinguishers inspected. Create corrective actions.
- Frequency of inspection is at least monthly.
- Record the inspection on a tag or label attached to the fire extinguisher. Or inspection checklists maintained on file.
- Use Electronic systems or software to track inspections. A fire extinguisher barcode inspection software system, for instance.
- Records can be in an Electronic Fire Extinguisher Inspection System.
Fire Extinguisher Barcodes
- Barcode labels identify each fire extinguisher.
- Barcoding will aid in the inspection process. Reducing the time needed to perform each inspection, for instance.
- Using barcode scanners to track each inspection saves time.
- Use Fire equipment inspection software as an inspection tool. The inspection of fire doors, AED’s, work areas, for instance.
Who uses IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
Any company can use IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software. The system will manage all your fire extinguisher inspection programs.
What Industries Can use this Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software ?
What Can I Inspect with IMEC’s Fire Equipment Inspection Software ?
IMEC’s Fire Equipment Inspection Software is flexible. It can be used to inspect anything. Inspection categories give many options. Customers can define what they want to inspect. The questions. The Pass and Fail conditions. What response will fail. Corrective actions are created. Use cases include Fire and Life Safety, Equipment and Buildings.
What Types of Inspections can this Inspection Software Manage?
- Eye Wash Stations
- Emergency Showers
- Emergency Lights
- Exit Signs
- Emergency Equipment
- Production Equipment
- Asset Inspections
- Forklift Trucks
- Security Point
Fire Equipment Inspections
IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection System. Reports and Dashboards
IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software has a Dashboard Builder. Customers can build their own Dashboards and Reports. The Dashboards and Reports will manage fire safety within your company. We give full training on the Dashboard Builder. This allows customers build their own dashboards to meet their needs.
What are the Standard Dashboards in IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software?
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Statistics
Provides Inspections completed on Time rates. The Inspection Activity Each month. For Each Safety Device, for instance. Examples are Fire Doors, Fire Extinguishers, E Lights. The Dashboards show Pass / Fail Rates for each Safety Device. Dashboards have filters by Date and Facility.
Missed Fire Extinguisher Inspections
Provides an up to date list of All missed Inspections. The Dashboard shows Location, Inspection Point and Due Date. Result of the Previous Inspection, Pass or Fail.
Shows the Inspections Completed by Location. This can be for each Inspector in Each Location.
Fire Extinguisher Inspections Corrected During An Inspection On Site
When are issues corrected during an inspection? The Dashboard shows the rate of items corrected. For each Safety Device or Equipment Type. The Top 10 Questions on Forms where a correction was done. Corrected on site gives managers data on common problems.
Upcoming and Overdue Fire Extinguisher Inspections
As a result of OSHA and NFPA regulations. Fire extinguishers are inspected monthly. Certified people do annual fire extinguisher inspections. Anyone can do a monthly fire extinguisher inspection. Once they have sufficient knowledge. Checks must be as the per the fire code.
Other Fire Safety Inspection Dashboards
IMEC’s fire extinguisher inspection system provides managers with dashboards. Dashboards show upcoming and overdue inspections. Dashboards can be both monthly and annual. Dashboards have filters. For instance, inspection point or inspection type.
Many Other Reports and Dashboards are available. Manage all your inspections. Fire Extinguisher Inspections or Fire Door Inspections. Any type of Safety Inspections.
IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software is a powerful tool. Use the software to manage any type of safety inspection.
Report Builder within IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Tracking Software?
IMEC’s Inspection Report Builder meets customers reporting needs. This is part of IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Tracking Software. The Inspection Report Builder allows customers provide custom reports. Inspection Reports can be summary or detail. Reports can be emailed to customers or managers.
Inspection Detail Reports
The detail reports show the completed forms or checklists. This is for each completed Fire Extinguisher Inspection. The report can be for any Safety Device Inspection. These reports help if an auditor needs proof of an inspection.
Inspection Summary Reports
There are summary Fire Extinguisher Inspection Reports. Summary Reports can be for any or Safety Device. Reports show all completed inspections within a date range. There are other filter options. Options such as Type of Inspection, Building or Area.
The Fire Extinguisher Inspection summary shows unit, result, comment.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Summary Report is powerful. The report lists completed inspections.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Summary Reports have header sections. Headers are adaptable for each customer. Customers can print their Logo on Inspection Reports. Users can email Inspection Reports after each inspection.
Fire Extinguisher Tracking Software
Key features within the IMEC Fire Extinguisher Tracking Software include:
- A Fire Extinguisher Tracking App. The Appt uses barcodes to track the movements of each fire extinguisher.
- Each Fire Extinguisher is given a unique barcode. The Location of each fire extinguisher is also tracked.
- Track items between locations by scanning the barcode.
- A tracking history of all movements is available. Reports show and track all movements.
Extinguisher Inspection Software – Return?
Return on investment from an Extinguisher Inspection Software.
Fire extinguisher inspection system return using barcodes?
- The amount of time employees spend doing each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees doing the inspection.
- The amount of time performing data entry and filing for each inspection.
- The average hourly wage of employees that do data entry and filing.
- The amount of time it takes to answer a query about an inspection.
Use the above information to work out your return on investment. Available within IMEC’s Extinguisher Inspection Software. Extinguisher Inspection Software Solutions give high returns. Use this data to prove your return.
Fire Equipment Inspection Software – Other Features
There is no limit to the number of items that can be scanned or tracked. Manage all inspections with IMEC’s Extinguisher Inspection Software.
All Companies can use this Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software. Perform Monthly Inspections, Improve Fire Protection.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Mobile App Features
- There is No need for pricey Barcode Scanners. IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Barcode System Mobile App runs on all devices. Customers can use Rugged, Android Devices if they wish.
- One Mobile Inspection App that performs any type of inspection. The software is used as an Extinguisher Inspection Software system. Other Uses are inspecting Equipment, Vehicles and Buildings. A complete Safety Inspection Solution.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection Barcode Scanning
- Simply Scan the QR Code to start the Fire Extinguisher Scanner on the App. Scan the asset label barcode to start the inspection using.
- There is Nothing to Install. All customer data is stored in a Secure Cloud Service (Tier 4). Get the App from the App Stores.
Fire Extinguisher Inspection System in Large Facilities
- Perform Inspections by Location. Users specify the facility and location to be inspected.
- Inspection category can be set. For example, Fire Extinguishers, Fire Doors or Fire Pumps.
- The user can limit the list of inspection points further. Seeing inspection that are due, this week or today. This allows the user to perform all items or just Fire Extinguishers.
- Full Inspection Scheduling for any number of Days, Weeks, Months or Years.
- A Full History of Completed Inspections on the web. The Inspection History aids compliance. In Hospitals, Colleges and Industrial companies, for instance. IMEC’s Fire Extinguisher Inspection Tracking Software manages all inspections.
- Unlimited Inspection Types means you can Inspect any Safety Device. Inspection Types give an easy way of adding New Device Types. Examples are Eye Wash Stations, Emergency Showers, AED’s.