Hazardous Waste Management Software
GET A FREE DEMO
Hazardous Waste Management Software – Types of Industries
The types of industries that use IMEC’s hazardous waste management and tracking software are diverse, they include companies who are looking to manage hazardous waste as a large quantity hazardous waste generator or Environmental Service companies who wish to use the software to manage the hazardous waste inventory at their transfer and disposal facilities. In summary any organization that are seeking low level hazardous waste container tracking and cradle to grave hazardous waste tracking software or medical waste tracking. These include:
IMEC’s Hazardous Waste Management Software – Key features
- Manage Waste Shipments and Manifests
- Manage Waste Compliance, Waste Areas, 90 Day Storage Areas. The IMEC hazardous waste management software solution has features that allow the customer to define how long waste should be stored in certain locations. Once waste is moved into one of these locations the system tracks the time and matches this against the compliance days for this waste area. Then when the waste is nearing its compliance days the system alerts the appropriate users using Waste Age Email Alerts.
- Work With Waste – Manage Waste Inventory and Movements using Powerful Web Portal. This feature allows users to manage their waste inventory from a single web page. Users can move waste, ship waste and perform waste transactions to manage their waste inventory.
- Integration with Other Systems using Open API
- A powerful hazardous waste tracking system that aids compliance, manages inventory and streamlines operations.
- Dashboards and Reports with a Dashboard Builder for Customers to Build Their Own Dashboards
- RCRA Waste Area Inspections to Inspect Waste Areas and Waste Containers
- A powerful Mobile App allows users in the field to manage the inventory of waste. The Mobile App is completely customizable for each user or groups of users. Users see only the options they need on their device. Typical activities performed using the Mobile App are, Create Waste and Move Waste. Also, Bulk Up or Combine Waste, Decant or Split Waste. The Weigh Waste option retrieves the weight of the waste from a Bluetooth scales. Identify Waste, is an option that allows the user to scan a waste container and view its contents. Identify Waste also gives the history of the waste since the waste was created. The Mobile App can be use to add items to a shipment or move waste from one zone to another or stage waste for shipment and many more.
What are the key features of IMEC’s Hazardous Waste Tracking System?
IMEC’s hazardous waste tracking system can be implemented as a waste tracking system within a hazardous waste generator, typically the generator is a large quantity generator. The solution can also be used as a hazardous waste tracking system within Environmental Service Companies and within Healthcare Facilities, to track medical waste. The system can provide full cradle to grave waste tracking. When implemented in a hospital each medical waste container delivered and collected from a hospital can be tracked with proof of delivery and collection. Dashboards and reports provide information on the medical waste containers at each hospital, length of time at the facility and usage.
- Track Containers Delivered/Collected to and from medical facilities / hospitals.
- Medical Waste can be tracked from the point of pickup or can be extended so that the medical waste is tracked from wards, operating rooms etc. within the hospitals.
- The system provides Proof of Collection / Delivery of medical waste as each waste container is tracked.
- The Driver can use a Mobile App to record the movement of medical waste by scanning the container barcode – the Mobile App is available on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- The container weights can be entered at the medical facility, or when the containers are returned to the disposal facility.
- The IMEC Medical Waste Management Software solution system can also keep track of when medical waste containers are washed, and number of times each container is washed
- Dashboards provide summary reports of the number medical waste containers at medical facilities / hospitals, including the number of days since the containers were delivered