Hazardous Waste Management Software
BOOK A DEMO
See all the features of IMEC's Hazardous Waste Management Software
What types of Industries use IMEC's Hazardous Waste Management Software ?
The types of industries that use IMEC’s hazardous waste tracking software are diverse, they include companies who are looking to manage hazardous waste as a large quantity hazardous waste generator or Environmental Service companies who wish to use software that will manage the hazardous waste at their transfer and disposal facilities. In summary any organization that are seeking low level container and cradle to grave hazardous waste tracking software or medical waste tracking. These include:
Implementing IMEC's Hazardous Waste Tracking Software as Medical Waste Management Software ?
IMEC’s hazardous waste software can be implemented as a Medical Waste Management Software Solution for Environmental Service Companies and Healthcare Facilities. The system can provide full cradle to grave medical waste tracking. Each medical waste container delivered and collected from a hospital can be tracked with proof of delivery and collection. Dashboards and reports provide information on the medical waste containers at each hospital, length of time at the facility and usage.
What are the key features of IMEC's Medical Waste Management Software ?
- Track Containers Delivered/Collected to and from medical facilities / hospitals.
- Medical Waste can be tracked from the point of pickup or can be extended so that the medical waste is tracked from wards, operating rooms etc. within the hospitals.
- The system provides Proof of Collection / Delivery of medical waste as each waste container is tracked.
- The Driver can use a Mobile App to record the movement of medical waste by scanning the container barcode – the Mobile App is available on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- The container weights can be entered at the medical facility, or when the containers are returned to the disposal facility.
- The IMEC Medical Waste Management Software solution system can also keep track of when medical waste containers are washed, and number of times each container is washed
- Dashboards provide summary reports of the number medical waste containers at medical facilities / hospitals, including the number of days since the containers were delivered
Other Key Features of the IMEC Hazardous Waste Management Software Solution
- Manage Waste Shipments and Manifests
- Manage Waste Areas, 90 Day Storage Areas using Waste Age Email Alerts.
- Work With Waste – Manage Waste Inventory and Movements using Powerful Web Portal
- Integration with Other Systems using Open API
- Dashboards and Reports with a Dashboard Builder for Customers to Build Their Own Dashboards
- RCRA Waste Area Inspections to Inspect Waste Areas and Waste Containers